|Season prawn and squid with 1 teaspoon of fish sauce and sesame oil, pinch of sugar, pepper and corn flour. Set aside.|
Break the eggs into a bowl, then add sugar, salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs gently with a fork until they mixed well together.
|Once both side of the egg turns golden brown, off the fire and transfer to a plate. Set aside. Cut into slices when cooled.|
Heat water in a wok till boils. Add olive oil and salt, then add spaghetti. Boil them till soft (Approx. 10 to 15 min.) Drain and rinse with cold water. Then set aside.
- Heat wok, add one tablespoon of magarine, once melt, add ginger, follow by garlic.
- Stir fry till garlic turn light brown, then add carrot and some Ikan Bilis (Anchovies) stock or water.
- When carrot turn slightly soft, add prawns and squids, stir fry till they are almost cook.
- Then add broccoli and red capsicium, stir for a minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, some pepper, sugar to taste.
- Add Ikan Bilis (Anchovies) stock or water as desired to infuse the flavour into the spaghetti. (Note: the stock also creates a flavourful gravy to the spaghetti). Stir and mix all ingredients evenly.
- Serve and garnish with sliced eggs and fried shallots.