Friday, May 27, 2011

Ambush Pasta @ Takashimaya

Yesterday was the first day of Special Sale at Takashimaya. Before we start our shopping, we had our dinner at B2-Gourmet Dinning. We decided to dine at "Ambush Pasta". This was our second time visiting this eating place. We loved their Bolognese Beef spaghetti and garlic bread, so we decided to order it again! 

We ordered two sets of Bolognese Beef spaghetti, two set of minestrone soup served with garlic bread and a set of Bockwurst sausage with a choice of your starch (which we chose harsh brown because my kids loved it). Even my 18 months baby and my 3.5 year old toddler enjoyed their foods very much.
Yummy.....Bolognese Beef Spaghetti


Yummy.... Bockwurst Sausage

Yummy.... Minestrone Soup with Garlic Bread

We really loved eating their Bolognese Beef spaghetti, garlic bread and Bockwurst sausage. They are very authentic and appetizing.  Especially , it reminds me of the typical "Aussie" taste that I had during my oversea study in Australia. It really brought back my olden days memories in Australia and make me missed the place badly again!

Interested To Try???
Visit: Takashimaya @ 391 Orchard Road Singapore 238873
          Basement 2 - Gourmet Dining at Ambush Pasta CCC

No comments:

Post a Comment